Dupasaje Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Back In The Day Full Movie Kickass Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In BACK IN THE DAY, Reggie Cooper, a young man from the rough side of the tracks who lives with his divorced, affluent father in order to avoid the gang activity that almost claimed his teenage life in his mother's neighborhood. When Reggie reconnects with a recently paroled friend from his past, he slips back into a life of crime with fatal consequences. Reggie becomes involved in the murder of a local preacher and in the aftermath of this crime, he falls in love with the preacher's daughter. Ultimately, he must choose between losing everything he cares about and his lifelong loyalty to his oldest friend. BACK IN THE DAY chronicles the powerful story of one man's search for personal redemption.
back in the day i watched this movie twice it wasn't very good the acting was pretty poor they just seem to grunt at each other there is no real communication between the characters although its not what i would call i low budget movie its i don't know just seems kinda i mean what I'm saying in comparison to other gangsta movies this is bottom of the pile check out eastsidaz or hustle and flow instead one thing positive i will say about this movie is the ending which kinda made me think about my own life and the difference between right and wrong this is my 1st review of a movie hope it has made sense to people i will try harder next time lol peace
&quot;Back in the Day&quot; is an interesting, but flawed effort. Ja Rule stars as Reggie Cooper, a honest but sad man trying to cope with the death of his father. He meets his old friend J-Bone (Ving Rhames) who tries to force Reggie into a life of crime. Reggie also falls in love with Alica (Tatyana Ali) who is the preacher&#39;s daughter. Now he has to choose: Love Or Crime.<br/><br/>Ja Rule does a competent job as Reggie. At least he&#39;s trying to act. Ving Rhames is perfect as J-Bone. He brings a lot of energy and menace into the role. Joe Morton as the preacher is his usual excellent self, but he doesn&#39;t do much. The same problem for Giancarlo Esposito as Reggie&#39;s Dad. He needed more screen time. I don&#39;t want to say this, but Pam Grier is pretty awful as Mrs. Cooper. She overacts every scene and brings the movie down. Tia Carrere and Frank Langella are in it but don&#39;t do anything substantial for the plot.<br/><br/>In the end: You should see it for the skilled performances of Ving Rhames and Joe Morton and the grittiness of the writing and directing.<br/><br/>For more insanity, please visit: comeuppancereviews.com

Revengeance in hindi free downloadClaw's Nephew movie mp4 downloadTodd McFarlane's Spawn downloadSonic Prologue full movie downloadNever Give Up! full movie download in hindi hdKandagar full movie with english subtitles online downloadmalayalam movie download Esmeralda Baydownload full movie Episode 1.47 in hindiDuel dubbed hindi movie free download torrentKamen Rider Faiz full movie hd download
Please log in to post a reply.