Dupasaje Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Thief II: The Metal Age Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After a group of extreme worshipers of new steampunk technology leaves the cult of builders knownthe Hammerites to form a cult of their own called the Mechanists, master-thief Garrett is asked to investigate their true intentions.
Thief is a totally unique playing experience and the only game to keep me captivated, not just for months, but for years! I have tried newer games, enjoyed them to a certain extent, but always find them lacking in the end. None of them can match the immersiveness of Thief II:TMA or Thief TDP (Thief 1).<br/><br/> Even though both Thief games have been out for a number of years, there is a huge fanbase still playing the original gameswellthe hundreds of Fan Missions that are available, with new ones being produced each week. Many of them have surpassed the original game missions in both quality and game play.<br/><br/> If you haven't tried it, then what are you waiting for!
If you think first part was scary & creepy try playing theif 2 the metal age its quite scary haunting & quite possibly the most creepiest stealth game ever made..after this release the looking glass studios shut down in 2000 its such a shame because that compnay was so great in making games,the invented a whole new experiences in gaming world for pc..today there are plenty of games but they all copy & steal the concept from theif series.<br/><br/>the story of this game takes place some time after the dark project 1998.garret battles a new enemy karass & also encounters a former enemy turned friend Victoria.<br/><br/>what else can i say they have set the bar so high here they really pushed the limits.<br/><br/>if you like games like hitman series games or any other similar types then this is for you.you will never forget this .<br/><br/>the lighting is dark here .the weapons are same but few things are new added like new potions & arrows.plus a mechenical eye .<br/><br/>dissapointing this is the enemy here is stronger i mean if you encounter a guard or machines tourets,sentry or steam robots like cambot big or small you will get in deep trouble..those things shoot cannon balls at you..its best to avoid detecting you can disable them using water arrow in their backside but like i said avoid detection this is what this game is all about it takes time hours even days,and this is the best part about the gameplay that you just dont get in latest games i used to be a gamer but then i stopped around 2007,games for the last 10 years have become about graphics only & style .& no substance.<br/><br/>the music ,dialogs,score almost everything is superb here the story is set around middle metal ages,so there is steampunk envoirnment you get to experience all of it..the big houses,mansions,lakes,streets,<br/><br/>the ending is quite sad wich i didnt like at first time because vitoria sacrifices herself at then end,her death scene is quite intense ,this character could have been saved for future games so they could work together in missions anyway the best part is karras himself what a haunting voice great thing is no one know what he looks like & he never appears in the game either its just his voice.the trickster from dark project was scary but this guy will give you creeps just by his voice & idea that all the pagans,mechanists & everyone is so afraid of him.<br/><br/>i dont know if this works in windows 7 or 10.but if you have xp,or know how to play this on latest machines a it expert knows better,but please please please play this game once in your lifetime it will change the way you look at games.these guys who made this were simply genius. my rating is 10/10

Cloverfield full movie in hindi free downloadfree download Confusiontamil movie Furious 7 free downloadThe St. Patrick\u0027s Battalion tamil pdf downloadZero Day movie mp4 downloadThe Shaft full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pHeroes of Christmas in hindi 720pNuryan full movie download in hindiThe True Story of Jesse James movie hindi free downloadThe Hat Box Mystery full movie 720p download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Dupasaje
Please log in to post a reply.